The application process for BECIL Recruitment 2022 has started for various posts on the official website. Candidates can find more detailed information on becil.com. Important dates and steps for applying for the publications can be found here.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Major Points
- The application process for the position of UDC, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Warehouse Worker and Clerk, and other positions has been initiated by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.
- Candidates will be able to apply for positions until December 18, 2021.
- More detailed information can be found by candidates on becil.com.
The notification from Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited or BECIL Recruitment 2021 has been posted on the official website.
The total number of vacancies for which recruitment will be carried out is 80. More detailed information can be found by applicants on becil.com.
It should be noted that recruitment would be done on a contractual basis. It would be made for the employment of applicants to the Indian Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani, West Bengal.
Applicants are advised to go through the detailed official notification before applying for Important dates and other detailed information can be found here.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2022
MECON Recruitment 2022
IMA Recruitment 2022
BECIL Recruitment Important Dates
|Application process starts||December 8, 2021|
|Candidates can apply by||December 18, 2021|
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post||No of Vacancies|
|Librarian Grade III||3|
|Medical Record Technician||2|
|Upper Division Clerk/ Data Entry Operator||36|
|Storekeeper Cum Clerk||3|
About BECIL Recruitment
BECIL Careers are one of the safest and most promising jobs in India. Jobs at BECIL are in high demand due to the high degree of job security, a great salary, and exciting career and growth opportunities.
Publication notifications from Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, including BECIL Junior Engineers Recruitment 2021.
BECIL Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021 to recruit candidates for various BECIL vacancies. So many candidates come forward for this recruitment process.
Then, explore all the BECIL recruitment notifications on this page and stay up to date on upcoming BECIL careers.
BECIL recruitment features:
- Reputable institute
- Job security
- High salary
- Wide range of opportunities
- Professional growth
BECIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
BECIL issues a certain number of notifications each year. BECIL data entry operators, nurses, engineers, junior engineers, office assistants are informed and recruited through a common recruitment process.
For each position, a specific qualification will be required and it will be clearly mentioned on our site.
The most common qualifications required by BECIL Careers are MBA, CA, Graduate/ Postgraduate, ME/ M.Tech, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, I.T.I, 10th/ 12th pass, or equivalent.
Procedures for Applying
- Go to the official becil.com website.
- Applicants should click on the Career tab. This will open a new window.
- Now click on the Registration form (Online application).
- Applicants should note that they must first register and then complete the application form.
- Applicants should register with details like ad number, applicant name, date of birth, Aadhar number, Pan card number, and other details.
- Subsequently, applicants should complete the application form with the necessary details.
- When completing the application form, applicants should pay Rs 750. Additionally, for each additional seat, applicants should pay Rs 500.
- Applicants should keep a copy of the application form for future reference.
BECIL Recruitment Application fees
- GENERAL: Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC: Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST: Rs.750/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EX-SERVICEMEN: Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- WOMEN: Rs.750/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH: Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
Candidates are recommended to maintain an everyday test at the legit internet site for extra details.
In case applicants have any doubts regarding BECIL Recruitment 2021, they could touch the subsequent mail [email protected], [email protected] Candidates also can attain out to the touch number- 0120-4177860.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|