There are 12771 openings for ECG Technician & Other, according to an announcement from the BTSC Recruitment 2022. We will give you all the information about the Bihar Technical Service Commission’s recruitment process for 2022. The Bihar Technical Service Commission Act, 2014 established the Bihar Technical Service Commission to select students for technical Group B and C posts within the Bihar State Government. The Bihar Staff Selection Commission appointed the students to these positions before the Technical Commission got established. An officer of the level of the Indian Administrative Service, the officer in charge of the pay scale, or a retired Indian Administrative Service with equal qualifications can get appointed under the terms of this commission. Read this article to get complete information.
BTSC Recruitment 2022
A notification indicating a sizable number of openings for the positions of Female Health Worker (ANM), ECG Technician, X-Ray Technician, and Operation Theatre Assistant was published by the Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) (OTA).
On pariksha.nic.in, aspirants can apply by submitting an online application. After September 1, 2022, the application link will no longer work. There are more than 12,000 openings after adding vacancies for all the positions for students to apply.
10th Time table 2022
12th Time table 2022
University Result 2022
University time table 2022
BTSC Notification for 12771 ANM & Other Posts
The Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has posted several opportunities for the professions of Female Health Worker (ANM), ECG Technician, X-Ray Technician, and Operation Theatre Assistant (OTA). Applying online at pariksha.nic.in is the only way for students to take advantage of this offer. They should know that the application link will get disabled on September 1, 2022. The commission is offering more than 12000 opportunities after adding vacancies for all posts. There are 10709 vacancies for ANMs, 1096 for OTAs, 803 for X-Ray Technicians, and 163 for ECGs.
BTSC Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
Students must know the following crucial dates for BTSC Recruitment 2022. Some of the dates mentioned below could change. There could be extra or optional dates. Visit the Bihar Technical Service Commission’s website.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||02/08/2022|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||01/09/2022|
|Last Date Payment of Fee||01/09/2022|
BTSC Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
Here is all the information you need to know regarding the application cost for BTSC Recruitment 2022. Before paying the application fee, we suggest students read the official notification’s regulations, procedures, and recommendations.
- ANM-Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery ANM OR Higher Qualification: Bihar Female Health Worker GNM, a B.Sc. in nursing, or an M.Sc. in nursing.
- ECG Technician – Bachelor’s OR ECG Technician Diploma.
- Radiographers must have a radiography diploma, a bachelor’s degree in radio imaging technology, or a higher degree.
- OR Assistant (OTA): Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology, OR Assistant Diploma, OR Higher Qualification.
- NOTE: The age range is 21 to 37.
- ECG for ages 18 to 37
- 18 to 37 years, OTA
- X-ray technician, age range: 18 to 37
Sarkari Result 2022
Free Job Alert 2022
10th Result 2022
12th Result 2022
How to Apply for the Recruitment Online?
- Visit http://pariksha.nic.in/ and select the “Notifications/Advertisements” option to view all job notification information.
- Apply for any of the mentioned alerts by clicking the “Apply” link next to each notice.
- You will see the “Candidate Registration” option after clicking the “Apply” button.
- To start the Part-I Candidate Registration process, you must select the “Candidate Registration” option. The “Candidate Basic Registration” page will open, requiring students to enter the relevant details.
- Pay the application fee by selecting “Click here to proceed for payment.” The State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System), which includes the three-payment methods NET BANKING, (ii) CARD PAYMENTS, and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES, will show up.
- The “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” will display after the correct payment via one of the ways mentioned above. Click “Print Payment Receipt” to print the PAR.
- Click “Submit Application Form” on the “Candidate Segment” Page to complete the process.
- The application process will be interrupted if students don’t tick the box that says, “I declare that I have read the user instructions and full notification,” at the top of the website. Online applications can only be submitted by those who agree to the terms.
If you have any questions regarding this topic, feel free to leave a comment below.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|