CEDMAP Recruitment 2021 CEDMAP stands for The Centre for Entrepreneurship Development Madhya Pradesh, it is an autonomous body and not-for-profit institution, which was set up in 1988. Recently, CEDMAP has released a notification related to recruitment on various posts. Through this article you are going to know the in-depth information about CEDMAP Recruitment 2021.
- CEDMAP Recruitment 2021
- Eligibility Criterias For CEDMAP Recruitment 2021
- Pay Scale & Selection Process For CEDMAP Recruitment 2021
- How To Apply For CEDMAP Recruitment 2021
- Hope you have found this article helpful and after reading this article surely you have gotten the in-depth information about the CEDMAP Recruitment 2021. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to CEDMAP Recruitment 2021, you may ask us by commenting below, surely we will answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.
- CEDMAP Website
CEDMAP Recruitment 2021
Notification that was released by CEDMAP or The Centre for Entrepreneurship Development Madhya Pradesh contains the information about 1141 vacancies. Through notification CEDMAP has invited those who are eligible for this recruitment.
Online application for CEDMAP Recruitment 2021 has started from 15 November and it will last on 30 November. Aspirants who are wishing to apply for this, they must have to apply before 30 November.
AFMS Recruitment 2021
DMER Clerk Recruitment 2021
|Organization||The Centre for Entrepreneurship Development Madhya Pradesh (CEDMAP)|
|Online Application Start Date||15 November, 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||30 November, 2021|
Eligibility Criterias For CEDMAP Recruitment 2021
There are three eligibility criterias for CEMAP Recruitment 2021, which are following.
#1. Educational Qualification
Applicants who wish to apply for CEDMAP Recruitment must hold a PG or Post Graduate degree or any Diploma Degree from any recognised institution of India.
#2. Age Limit
Age limit for various posts differ from one other, you can get it from official notification of CEDMAP, which was released on 15 November on mponline.gov.in.
Applicants must have at least 2 year experience on that post for which he/she is applying for.
Note: Applicants must have passed the 10th Board Examination with minimum 50% marks. For 1141 Vacancies, there are various posts which are listed below. Read them too!
|Computer Operator Cum Office Assistant||52|
|District Coordinator or Manager||52|
|PESA Block Coordinator||89|
|Accountant Cum Data Entry Operator||626|
|Sub Engineer or Technical Coordinator||313|
|Monitoring & Evaluation||1|
|Accountant cum Accounts Assistant||1|
|State Finance Manager/Consultant||1|
|Local Planning & Governance Expert||1|
|GIS/MIS/& ME Specialist||1|
|Technical Expert (Software Development)||1|
|IEC/Media & Community/Institutional Development Expert||1|
|State Data Manager||1|
Posts i.e. Computer Operator Cum Office Assistant & District Coordinator or Manager are on District Level. But the post for Sub Engineer/ Technical Coordinator is on Block Level, for more details you check the official notification on the official Website.
Pay Scale & Selection Process For CEDMAP Recruitment 2021
Candidates who will be selected for CEDMAP or The Centre for Entrepreneurship Development Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2021 will get his/her salary between Rs. 9,631 to Rs. 38,521 depending on recruitment posts. The selection process will depend on the candidate’s education qualification, domicile and personal interview.
How To Apply For CEDMAP Recruitment 2021
To apply for the CEDMAP or The Centre for Entrepreneurship Development Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2021, you have to follow the following step-by-step guide.
- To apply for CEDMAP Recruitment 2021 visit the CEDMAP’s official website by clicking the link below.
- After clicking the link above you will be redirected to a web page of CEDMAP’s official Website, where you will find instructions about filling the online form. Read the instructions.
- After reading the instruction fill your Personal Details i.e. Post Name, Applicant Name, Father’s or Husband’s Name, DOB etc; Qualification Details i.e. 10th, 12th, PG & UG passing percentage; Communication Address & Permanent Address.
- After filling all the details upload a self attested (with signature) photograph of yourself, solve & fill the CAPTCHA and make sure to tick (✓) the declaration form.
- After filling and uploading the required documents click on Next button, after clicking on this button you will be redirected to the payment page, where you are asked to make a payment. Make the payment and finalize your application.
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|