Last Updated on November 22, 2022 by
DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021: Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Haryana has posted 275 staff nurses on its official website.
Interested applicants can apply from October 14, 2021. The final date of online application is November 8, 2021.
Read directly to understand more about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection method and about the salary.
- DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021
- Vacancies DMER Haryana Vacancies 2021
- DMER Haryana Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Qualification For Education
- DMER Haryana Age Limit
- Apply Online For DMER Haryana 2021
- Registration fee Details
- DMER Haryana Selection Process 2021
- DMER Haryana Exam Pattern 2021
- DMER Haryana Syllabus
- DMER Haryana – Salary
DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021
The DMER regularly invites online applications for the position of staff nurse in Haryana State Government Medical Universities. Online applications commenced on October 14, 2021.
Aspiring applicants can have the refer to the table below for more details on recruiting:
|Name of Organization||Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER)|
|Number of Vacancies||275|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Opening Date of Online Application||14th October 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||8th November 2021|
|Last Date of Fees Payment||10th November 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Document Verification|
|Job Category||Haryana Government Jobs|
Vacancies DMER Haryana Vacancies 2021
A total of 275 vacant positions were released by the DMER for the post of staff nurse.
Applicants may refer to the table below:
|Economic Weaker Section (EWS)||25|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||47|
|Backward Class – A (BCA)||38|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM UR)||15|
|Backward Class – B (BCB)||28|
|Eligible Sports Person (ESP UR)||03|
DMER Haryana Eligibility Criteria 2021
Applicants applying for the nurse position should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria specified in the job posting. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
Qualification For Education
Candidates applying for the staff nurse position must have the following qualification:
- The candidate must have successfully completed enrollment or equivalent with Hindi as a compulsory subject by a recognized board, or
- The candidate must have a certificate in Nursing or Midwifery or B Sc. or M Sc. in Nursing from an institution recognized by the Indian Council of Nursing, or
- Applicant must be registered with Indian Council of Nursing or Council national nursing.
Upon joining, applicants registered with the Nursing Council must produce the Haryana Nursing Midwifery Council Registration Certificate.
DMER Haryana Age Limit
The age limit for applicants for the post of staff nurse is as follows:
Applicants must be between 18 and 42 years of age.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Maximum age: 42 years old.
Apply Online For DMER Haryana 2021
On 14th October, DMER launched the recruitment notification for 275 vacancies for Staff Nurses on their legit internet site.
Interested applicants ought to make certain that they satisfy the eligibility standards earlier than filling the net utility forms.
Follow the Steps to apply for DMER Haryana 2021 Recruitment. Online applications for DMER Haryana 2021 Recruitment start October 14, 2021.
Steps to apply for staff Nurse position are as follows:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Next, new applicants should click Register and then click Continue Registration.
- Enter your name, gender, contact number, e-mail address, and then set your password as well as the security question and answer.
- Check all the details and click Save.
- Upon successful registration, applicants will receive OTPs on their registration number. Click on Print my username to save the connection information with the security question
Login for Registered Candidates
- Applicants can now click to login and will be taken to the login screen.
- Enter your login ID and click Continue.
- The verification code will appear and must be entered in the appropriate field.
- Click Verify Password.
- Applicants should carefully fill out personal, contact, booking and qualification details one by one. Click Save and Continue after filling out all the details.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with other required documents to complete the application process as well.
- After completing all the details, click View Profile.
- The application form completed by the candidate will appear on the screen. Download and print a copy for future reference.
- Now click on Print declaration. Sign the declaration and save this file.
- Click on Download declaration document.
- Click the Download icon, then click Choose File.
- Select the declaration file and click on Download file.
- Click on Apply to publications.
- Post Details will automatically appear, click on Apply, then OK.
- Now, click on Pay your Fees (left side) under the Fee Payment.
- Complete your payment process through the suitable mode of the payment.
- Download and take a printout of the E-receipt for future use.
Registration fee Details
Applicants applying for the post of staff nurse must pay the registration fee from October 14, 2021 to November 10, 2021.
Registration fees are shown in the table below:
|Ex-Servicemen and Physically Handicapped||No Fee|
DMER Haryana Selection Process 2021
Candidates making use of for DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 for the publish of Staff Nurse will go through the subsequent selection process:
- Written Test: Candidates must seem withinside the written take a look at that allows you to be carried out in diverse places in Haryana.
- Candidates who’ve cleared the written take a look at (50% or extra) could be given marks on the idea in their socio-monetary standards and work experience.
- Merit List for reduce off could be organized in ratio 1:5 (in which publish is single) and category-wise ratio could be 1:3 (in which posts are extra than one) for applicants who’ve cleared the written exam.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for applicants scoring same marks withinside the following order:
- Older candidate can be given extra preference than more youthful applicants.
- Candidates scoring better marks withinside the written examination will taken into consideration for very last selection.
iii. Marks scored in graduation of applicant.
- Marks scored in matriculation of applicant.
In the very last round, shortlisted applicants can be referred to as for document verification.
DMER Haryana Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates applying for the nurse position must be familiar with the DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 exam template to pass the written exam.
The exam template is as follows:
|Socio-economic criteria and experience||10|
DMER Haryana Syllabus
The syllabus of written for the post of Staff Nurse is as follows:
23 questions relating to the State of Haryana will be asked in various fields such as history, news, literature, geography, civic education, environmental culture. The number of questions in each area may vary.
DMER Haryana – Salary
Candidates who pass the written test for DMER Haryana Recruitment 2021 and meet the socio-economic criteria will be selected and will have to verify the documents. The salary of nurses will be according to CPC 7e FPL6