HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 will start soon, apply Online for 437 Technical Lecturer vacancies.
- HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Major Points
- HPSC Recruitment Notification
- Vacancy Details
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age limit for recruiting HPSC lecturers 2021(as of January 6, 2022)
- HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification (as of 06th January 2022)
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- HPSC Recruitment Salary
- Selection process
- How to Apply For HPSC Lecturer Recruitment
HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021
HPSC 2021 Lecturer Recruitment, the Haryana Civil Service Commission released its detailed notification on December 10, 2021, for the recruitment of lecturers in the Department of Technical Education of Different Engineering Disciplines.
The online application will start from December 13, 2021, and at the latest The application date for the recruitment of HPSC 2021 teachers is January 6, 2022.
RLDA Recruitment 2021
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021
KIIT Recruitment 2021
BPNL Recruitment 2021
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021
This article provides all the details related to the recruitment of HPSC 2021 teachers, applicants are invited to read the article to the end, and interested and suitable applicants can request the same from the link provided in the article.
|HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Authority||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Lecturer (Group B)|
|No. of Vacancies||437|
|HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Application Mode||Online|
|Notification Date||10th December 2021|
|Online Application begins||13th December 2021|
|Online Application ends||06th January 2022|
HPSC Recruitment Notification
Applicants can download the HPSC lecturer Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF via the direct link below to facilitate applications.
Applicants should read the entire PDF of the HPSC Recruitment 2021 notification before applying to the 437 vacant Lecturer vacancies advertised under the HPSC Recruitment 2021 notification.
|HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Lecturer in Agriculture Engineering||01|
|Lecturer in Architecture||16|
|Lecturer in Automobile Engineering||16|
|Lecturer in Chemical Engineering||07|
|Lecturer in Civil Engineering||77|
|Lecturer in Computer Engineering||44|
|Lecturer in Electrical Engineering||61|
|Lecturer in Fashion Design||06|
|Lecturer in Food Technology||02|
|Lecturer in Instrumentation & Control Engineering||17|
|Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering||63|
|Lecturer in Applied Science (English)||23|
|Lecturer in Applied Science (Maths)||22|
|Lecturer in Applied Science (Physics)||20|
|Lecturer in Applied Science (Chemistry)||12|
|Lecturer in Medical Electronics||02|
|Lecturer in Medical Laboratory Technology||14|
|Lecturer in Pharmacy||04|
|Lecturer in Plastic Technology||01|
|Lecturer in Textile Processing||01|
|Lecturer in Textile Technology||06|
|Lecturer in Business Management||04|
|Lecturer in Finance Accounts & Audit||12|
Nationality for HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021
For HPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021, an applicant must be:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject from Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of settling there permanently, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who emigrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of settling permanently in India.
Age limit for recruiting HPSC lecturers 2021(as of January 6, 2022)
Applicants must be between 21 and 42 years old to apply for HPSC 2021 recruiting.
HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification (as of 06th January 2022)
|Lecturer||437 (Gen-220, SC-93, BCA-52, BCB-29, EWS-43)||Post Graduation in the Related Field|
Candidates can apply online for HPSC Recruitment 2021 from December 13, 2021, to January 06, 2022, via the direct link below to facilitate applications.
The direct link will be active once HPSC activates the link to apply online for 437 vacancies for teachers advertised as part of the HPSC 2021 recruitment on the official website.
|Category||Amount (In Rupees)|
|(1)For Male candidates of the General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Serviceman of Haryana.
(2) For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States
|(1)For all Female candidates of the General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only.
(2) For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States
|(1)For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B /ESM categories of Haryana only.
(2) Economically Weaker Sections [EWS)
|For all persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40Yo disability) of Haryana only||NIL|
HPSC Recruitment Salary
|HPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Foreman Instructor||Rs. 44,900/-|
The selection process for the recruitment of HPSC 2021 teachers consists of the following phases:
- Written examination
- Verification of documents
- Medical examination
How to Apply For HPSC Lecturer Recruitment
- Haryana HPSC Lecturer (Group B) in Various Subjects and Foreman Instructor Recruitment 2021 Advt No. HPSC / 11/2021. Applicants can apply between December 13, 2021, and January 6, 2022
- Check eligibility from official notification and eligible candidates can apply for HPSC 2021 speaker recruitment Click on Apply online link below
- Complete the Application Form: Start the application process for HPSC 2021 Lecturer Vacancy by providing your basic information such as name, contact number, email id, etc., and click the Save and Next button.
- Upload required documents: Upload your photo and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay the fees: Pay your membership fees via the online payment option, ie by credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Click the Submit button. The request form will be sent correctly.
- After paying the exam fee, you can successfully submit your application form.
- Print the request form
For more information about HPSC Lecturer recruitment 2021 check the official notification released on the website.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|