Last Updated on November 24, 2022 by
IOCL to recruit candidates for apprenticeship positions. Eligible applicants can apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 online through the official IOCL website at iocl.com. Indian Oil Corporation Limited, IOCL has invited applicants to apply for apprenticeship positions. The recruitment campaign will fill 300 seats in the corps Incomplete/not uploaded applications with self-certified copies of certificates/non-conforming to terms and conditions will be subject to rejection. Read below for eligibility, selection process, and other details.
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Who Can Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
- How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- IOCL Apprentice 2021 Category Wise Details
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- IOCL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Start Date Of Application||December 10, 2021|
|Deadline Of Application||December 27, 2021|
|Written Test||January 9, 2022|
|Provisional List||January 17, 2022|
Who Can Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The latest IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification indicates that 300 new apprentice positions are available and the available occupations are Mechanical, Electrical, Telecommunications and Instrumentation, Accounting or Finance, data entry operator or national data entry operator. The qualifications required for the vacant positions are as follows:
- Commercial Apprentice: Matric with regular full-time course for ITI installer, electrician, electronic mechanic, tool mechanic or machinist recognized by NCVT or SCVT.
- Technical apprentice: three-year degree in mechanical, electrical, instrumental, civil, electrical and electronic or electronic engineering issued by a recognized institute or university with a minimum overall score of 50% for general applicants, EWS and OBC and 45% in the case of SC / ST candidates for reserved posts.
- Professional Accountant Apprentice: Regular full-time graduate in any discipline with a minimum score of 50% in total for General, EWS and OBC applicants and 45% in the case of SC / ST / PwBD applicants for reserved positions from a recognized institution or university.
- Apprentice Commercial Data Entry Operator (newly graduated apprentices): non-graduate with a passing 12th diploma.
- Apprentice Commercial Data Entry Operator (holders of qualified certificates): Class XII or equivalent with the holder of the certificate of competence in “National Data Entry Operator”.
- Trade Apprentice Retail Sales Associate (cooler): non-graduate with a 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice Retail Sales Associate (holders of qualified certificates): minimum 12th pass. In addition, applicants must hold a Retail Associate Trainee Competency Certificate for training of less than one year from an institution recognized under the National Competency Qualifications Framework or other authority. recognized by the central government.
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The applicants concerned and appropriate must submit online applications on the IOCL website before December 27, 2021.
Before that, applicants will also need to register as an online business apprentice on the portal of the Regional Directorate for Skills Development and Entrepreneurship (RDSDE) and as an online technical apprentice on the portal of the Training for Apprenticeship Council (BOPT).
Those wishing to apply are invited to consult the official notification for more information.
UCIL Recruitment 2021
BPNL Recruitment 2021
HPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2021
DGDE Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
IOCL Apprentice 2021 Category Wise Details
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants wishing to apply for the position can check their qualifications in the Detailed Notice available here. The candidate’s age limit must be between 18 and 24 years old.
|Trade Apprentice||Applicants must need to have Matric with Regular Full Time ITI in relevant disciplines recognized by the NCVT / SCVT.|
|Technician Apprentice||The applicants must have a 3-year full-time Diploma in relevant disciplines of Engineering.|
|Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate (Fresher)||Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with 12th passing.|
|Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate (Skill Certificate Holders)||The candidate must have followed class 12 and candidates must have the “Retail Trainee Associate” competency certificate for training of less than one year.|
|Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||The applicants must have followed class 12th and applicants must have the “Retail Trainee Associate” competence certificate for training lasting less than 1 year.|
|Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||Candidate need to have carried out at the least class 12th.|
|Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)||The candidate must have followed at least class 12th and must have a “National Data Entry Operator” competency certificate for training lasting less than one year issued by an organization recognized by the National Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by central government.|
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
For the General and EWS categories, applicants must be between 18 and 24 years of age as of October 31. The maximum age limit for SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / PwBD applicants will be relaxed in accordance with government guidelines.
|For The General And EWS Categories||18 And 24 Years As Of October 31|
|For SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / PwBD Applicants||Relaxed In Accordance With Government Guidelines|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Candidates will have to seem for a written test in an effort to be tentatively performed on December 19.
“The duration of the apprenticeship training will be 12 months, with the exception of the entry operator of the commercial apprentice (fresh apprentices) who will have 15 months of training and the commercial assistant of the commercial apprentice (freshness) which will have 14 months of training,” read the officer in the notice.
Eligible applicants can apply online through the official IOCL website at iocl.com. The deadline to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 online through the official website until December 27, 2021.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|