KIIT which is usually known as Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. Recently an official notification was released by the institute related to 4050 vacancies on various posts. Candidates who are interested in applying for any post KIIT Recruitment 2021 can apply through KIIT official Portal. To apply for Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Recruitment 2021, you must have information about it, through this article you are going to know all about this recruitment, so be with till the end.
KIIT Recruitment 2021
To apply for Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Recruitment 2021, the candidate must be eligible for it. The first eligibility criteria is to be a resident of Odisha, for this recruitment candidates from all over India cannot apply, this recruitment is only for residents of Odisha.
- CEDMAP Recruitment Online Application & Eligibility Criterias 2021
- IMA Recruitment and Eligibility Criterias For IMA 2021
- Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana: Eligibility Criterias & Online Application
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Application & Eligibility
- Bihar Board 10th Result 2022: Check & Download
Posts for the 4050 vacancies are Doctors/ Professors, Faculty, Administrative Staff, Paramedical Staff, Nursing Staff, System Analysts, Software Developers, Diploma Engineers Security, Stenographers/Office Assistants, F&B Executive, Class IV & Duty Manager.
Selection process for the above posts of KIIT Recruitment 2021 will be mainly dependable on interview and the salary for the selected candidates will be Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 35,000. Salary can be less and more depending on the posts. you may check the official notification on the official website of KIIT.
|Organization||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)|
|Online Application Start Date||12 November 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||1 December 2021|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee Applicable|
Age Limit For The KIIT Recruitment 2021
Age limit for KIIT Recruitment 2021 for the cast category is little different from one another. Age limit details are given below.
- SC / ST – Maximum 45 Years
- OBC – Maximum 43 Years
- General – Maximum 40 Years
Education Qualification For The KIIT Recruitment 2021
Educational qualifications for different posts are also different, posts wise educational qualifications are given below. Read them!
- Doctor/Professor – To apply for the post of Doctor or Professor you must have any of these degrees i.e. MBBS, MD, DM, MS, MCH, DNB, Diploma, Fello, FRCP, MRCP.
- Faculty – To apply for the post of Faculty you have a Ph.D. degree.
- Administrative Staff – To apply for the post of Administrative Staff you must have a post graduate degree in Management.
- Paramedical Staff – To apply for the post of Paramedical Staff you have any one of these degrees i.e. Graduation Degree, Diploma, PG Diploma, DMLT, BMLT, etc.
- Nursing Staff – To apply for the post Nursing Staff you must have B.Sc. Nursing or GNM degree.
- System Analysis – To apply for the post System Analysis you must have a B.Tech degree. in CS/IT, MCA, M.Sc. (CS).
- Software Developers – To apply for the post of Software Developers you must have a B.Tech. degree in Engineering with minimum 2 years of experience in Software Development.
- Diploma Engineers – To apply for the post of Diploma Engineers you must have a degree of Diploma Security – 8th pass.
- Stenographers/Office Assistants – To apply for the post of Stenographers/Office Assistants you must have a Graduation degree with Stenography/Graduation with PGDCA.
- F&B Executive – To apply for the post of F&B Executive you must have a Diploma degree in Hotel Management.
- Class IV – To apply for the post of Class IV, it is important to be 10th passed.
- Duty Manager – To apply for the post of Duty Manager you must have a PG Diploma degree in Hotel Management.
How To Apply For The KIIT Recruitment 2021
To apply for the KIIT or Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Recruitment 2021 you have to follow the following step-by-step by guide.
#1. To apply for the KIIT Recruitment 2021 click on the link below to visit the official website of KIIT.
#2. After clicking on the above link you will be asked to fill your valid email address, fill the email address and tap on GET OTP and verify your email.
#3. After verifying the email address a form will be visible before you where you are asked to upload your photograph and signature, fill in your personal details and educational qualification and experience summary.
#4. After uploading and filling in the asked credentials checkout the declaration and tap on the Submit button.
Note: After tapping on the Submit button your application will be submitted.
Hope after reading this article you have gotten the in depth information about the KIIT Recruitment 2021. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Recruitment then ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions or queries as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|