On 2 December 2021 (Thursday) The PPSC or Punjab Public Service Commission has published an official notification on it’s official website @ppsc.gov.in related to Recruitment. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can apply. If you are interested in this recruitment, surely, you will want to get the detailed information about PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021. Through this article you will get the detailed information about this recruitment, so, read the article till the end.
PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021
Through official notification Punjab Public Service Commission has invited the 320 candidates for the post of Cooperative Inspector in the Punjab Government’s Department of Cooperation. It is necessary to be eligible to apply for the recruitment, you check the eligibility criterias below.
Eligible candidates can apply directly through the official website of PPSC, the online application has already started from 2 December 2021 (Thursday) and it will last till 22 December 2021 (Wednesday). If you want to apply for the recruitment then hurry and apply now.
|Punjab Public Service Commission Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021 Overview & Important Dates.
|PPSC or Punjab Public Service Commission
|Online Application Started
|2 December 2021 (Thursday)
|Online Application Ended
|22 December 2021 (Wednesday)
Note: There are total 320 vacancies for the post of Cooperative Inspector, 213 vacancies are for the male candidates and remaining 107 vacancies are for the female candidates.
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2021
BPNL Recruitment 2021
KIIT Recruitment 2021
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021
RLDA Recruitment 2021
NHM TN Recruitment 2021
The application fee and examination fee details are tabled below, check them too.
|Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes (Other States) and Backward Classes (Punjab State)
|Ex-Serviceman (Punjab State)
|Economically Weaker Sections,
Persons With Disabilities & Lineal
Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (Punjab State)
|General (Punjab State)
Note: Last date To deposit the Application Fee and Examination Fees by the system generated Bank Challan Form is 29 December 2021 (Wednesday).
PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criterias
Eligibility Criteria for the PPSC Cooperative Recruitment 2021 in terms of Educational Qualification and Age Limit are given below.
To apply for the PPSC Cooperative Recruitment 2021, candidates must have the following educational qualifications.
- Candidates Should possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum sixty percent marks from a recognized university or institution. Graduate with 60% marks in any stream.
- Candidates should have passed a Computer Course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands-on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified.
- Candidates should have passed the Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language.
To apply for the PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021, candidate’s age should not be below 18 years and nor above 37 years.
- There is 7 years age relaxation for Central Government & All States’ Board/Corporation/Commission and Authority Employees.
- There is 5 years age relaxation for the SC & BC candidate’s of Punjab.
You should check the official notification of Punjab Public Service Commission to get the detailed information about age relaxation.
Candidates who will be selected for the Cooperative Inspector recruitment will get the salary of ₹35,400.
How To Apply For The PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021?
To apply for the PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021 you have to follow the following step-by-step instructions carefully.
- To apply for the PPSC Cooperative Recruitment firstly visit ppsc.gov.in.
- After visiting the ppsc.gov.in find the option of OPEN ADVERTISEMENT and tap on it.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will find an option of Apply/View which will be exactly under the tab of INSPECTOR COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES and tap on it.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to a webpage, where you will find an option of APPLY ONLINE under the tab of other information.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be asked to enter Basic Details, Contact Details, Category Details, Qualification Details & Other Details. Fill all the asked credentials correctly and finalize your application before the last Date of applying.
Note: After applying for the PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021 don’t forget to print the receipt of your application.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the in-depth information about PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2021. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to this recruitment, then ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions or queries as soon as possible.