The Punjab Ministry of Education has released the notification for various positions in Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022 on the official website educationrecruitmentboard.com. A total of 4,161 vacancies were notified. The online process for the same has started from now. ie January 8, 2022. The deadline for submitting applications is January 30, 2022. Applicants can view the details of qualifications, selection criteria, and other recruitment details below.
Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022
The Punjab Education Recruitment Board Department (Punjab Education Recruitment Board) published a recruitment notice (06/222021) on 01/08/2022. The notice concerns the Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022.
Here you can find complete information about the online application form of the Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment. Here you will get all the details about the Punjab Education Recruitment Board Master Cadre application process, important dates, tuition fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, salary scale and links important.
UP Police Recruitment 2022
NDA (I) Application Form 2022
IARI Recruitment 2021
APVVP Recruitment 2021
IMA Recruitment 2021
India Post Recruitment 2021
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021
We advise visitors to read the official notification from the Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022 before submitting the application form. The links to the official website of the Punjab Education Recruitment Board Department.
|Notification||Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 4161 vacancies @educationrecruitmentboard.com|
|Notification Date||8 Jan 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||30 Jan 2022|
|Organization||Punjab Education Department|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Functional Area|
Candidates should note the following key dates for the Punjab 2022 master squad recruitment process. Important dates can change. There can be optional or additional dates. Please visit the official website of the Punjab Education Recruitment Board Department.
- Online application start: January 8, 2022
- Online application deadline: January 30, 2022
Master Cadre Posts – 4161 Posts
- Physical Education-168
Master Cadre Recruitment in Punjab Eligibility Criteria 2022
Here you can find the complete eligibility criteria to apply to Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022. Below are the age limit, minimum qualification, the number of vacant positions, and the salary scale for the form of master cadre in Punjab 2022.
Master Cadre Posts – Graduation with B.Ed. Candidates can refer to the official notification hyperlink for details. The Educational qualification for Master Cadre Recruitment 2022 is applicable as per official notification.
- Math – Candidate must have Graduation with 45% marks, passed Mathematics as a subject, and B.Ed.
- Science – Candidate must have B.sc in physics, chemistry, and mathematics or equivalent and B.Ed.
- Hindi – Candidate must have Graduation with Hindi as an elective subject and B.Ed.
- Punjabi – Candidate must have Graduation with Punjabi as elective subject and B.Ed.
- Social Science – Candidate must have Graduation with History, Political science, psychology, sociology, public administration, physiology, Environmental Education subject and B.Ed.
- English – Candidate must have Graduation with English as elective subject and B.Ed.
- Music – Graduation in Music and B.Ed.
- Physical Education – Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education or Physical Degree.
- 18 to 37 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Here you can find the complete information about the Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022 Application Fee. We encourage candidates to read the rules, methods, and guidelines in the official notice before paying a fee.
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- Reserve Category – Rs. 500/-
Educational Recruitment Board, Punjab pays Rs. 35400 per month during the startup phase for Punjab Master Cadre.
The Punjab Master Cadre 2022 selection process is conducted based on government regulations.
How to apply for Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment?
Interested applicants can apply online from January 8 to January 30, 2022. After submitting the application online, applicants can print the application for future consultation.
- Candidates should read this recruitment notice before applying online.
- When applying, check all documents such as ballot paper, identity card, contact details, etc.
- Scan all required documents in this entry and keep your photo, signature, proof of identity such as Aadhar card / PAN card, etc. with you.
- Preview and carefully examine all columns before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the registration fee, it is necessary to be present himself.
- If you have not paid the registration fee, your form is not complete. So be sure to check the status of your payment.
- Open Official portal @educationrecruitmentboard.com
- Click on Punjab Master Cadre Apply online link.
- Enter your details (registration number, date of birth, gender, address, and category) according to the application form.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP code (received on your registered mobile number)
- Choose exam center and required information.
- Print the application form.
Here you will find all the important links to apply for the Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment 2022. We recommend applicants read the official notification before submitting the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|