Last Updated on November 22, 2022 by
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2022: RPSC or Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently released an official notification related to recruitment for the post of ASO or Assistant Statistical Officer. Aspirants who are interested in this type of recruitment can apply online, to apply for RPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 you must have detailed information about it. If you are not aware of this recruitment, don’t worry! Through this writing, you will know everything about this recruitment by reading this article till the end.
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2022
On 27 November 2021 (Saturday), the RPSC or The Rajasthan Public Service Commission released an official notification or advertisement on @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for the 218 vacancies for the post of ASO or Assistant Statistical Officer. From 218 vacancies, 203 are for the Non Tribal Sub-Plan (Non TSP) area and remaining 15 vacancies are for the Tribal Sub-Plan (TSP) area.
Note: TSP or Tribal Sub-Plan area are those areas in Rajasthan where more than 50% population are aboriginal.
The online application process for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer is going to start from 01 December 2021 and it will last till 20 December 2021.
|RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 Overview|
|organization||RPSC or Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Vacancies||218 Total – 203 (Non TSP) & 15 (TSP)|
|Post||ASO or Assistant Statistical Officer|
|Online Application Start Date||1 December 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||20 December 2021|
In the official notification, the RPSC has mentioned that selection will be totally dependent on examination. Examination can be conducted offline or online, there no dates and no places are fixed for the examination yet. It is also mentioned in the notification that the details about examination dates and places will be informed through the official Website.
- ESIC Recruitment Walk-in-Interview Dates for Specialist Positions 2022
- Bihar Board 10th Result 2022: Check & Download
Educational Qualification For RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021
Educational qualification for the RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 are given below, read the. You may check the official notification on @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in in order to get more details.
- At least a second class master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Commerce or Master degree in any of the above subject with one year diploma in Statistics from a recognized University established by law in India.
- Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. or Certificate course on Computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. or Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/State Council or Vocational Training Scheme. or Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science/Computer Application from a University established by law in India or from an instituion recognized by the Government. or Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with Computer Science/Computer Application as one of the subjects. or Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the Government. or Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Age Limit For RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021
The minimum age limit for the RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 is 18 years and maximum is 40 years as on 01 January 2022.
Note: There is a 5 years age relaxation for male candidates, and 10 years age relaxation for female candidates, who belong to Rajasthan’s Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes, Economically Weaker.
The online application fee for the examination is between ₹150 to ₹350. Let’s know how to apply for the RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021.
How To Apply For The RPSC ASO Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 you have to follow the following step-by-step instructions carefully.
- To apply for the RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021 visit sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After the visiting the above link you you dedicated to webpage where you will find an option of Registration in the top-right-corner, click on it.
- After clicking on the above mentioned option click on the Google logo, and then you will asked to enter your password and confirm password of 8 digits fill that tap on Submit button.
Note: After tapping on the Google logo you fill and an SSO id make sure remember that in your mind.
- After tapping on Submit button visit sso.rajasthan.gov.in and fill you SSO id, password and captcha code and then tap on Login.
- Afte tapping on the login find the Recruitment Portal option on the visited page and then tap on.
- After tapping on Recruitment Portal find the Ongoing Recruitment tab and tap on the Apply Now button which will be exactly after the APS recruitment advertisement.
- After tapping on Apply Now fill the required details, upload the required documents, and make payment for the application and then finalize the application.
Note: After finalizing the application make sure to make print of receipt.
We hope that, you have gotten the detailed information about the RPSC ASO Recruitment 2021. Even after reading this article you have any questions or queries related to Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment, the ask it by commenting below, we will try to answer all your questions or queries as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DMER Homepage||Click Here|