The RSMSSB has announced the availability of 2996 jobs via the publication of employment notice. On the 22nd of September 2022, students can start submitting their applications online. The application deadline for the online position is 21st of October 2022. Our staff regularly follows up with RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 and updates this page with information on newly available positions. Students can get sufficient information on the most recent notices comprehensively issued by various states using the direct links below.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
On the 21st of September 2022, the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, also known as the RSMSSB, released the CET notice. This RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 campaign will result in the filling of a total of 2996 patwari positions as well as other positions. According to the timeline for the recruiting process, the online registration will get underway today at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Interested students should check this page for information on qualifying requirements, important dates, the selection process, and the application stages. There is a hyperlink that takes you directly to the application below. Students have been given until the 21st of October 2022 to fill out the application form, which means they have one month to do so. The exam will be administered at a variety of exam centers located all around the country.
Sarkari Result 2022
Free Job Alert 2022
10th Result 2022
12th Result 2022
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The following phases will be used in the RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 selection process:
Written Exams: This exam will ensue between the 6th and 9th of January 2022. This particular exam will take a total of three hours to complete. This exam consists of 150 questions, each worth a weightage of two marks, for 300 possible marks.
Document Verification: If you pass the written exam, the authorities in charge of the event will want to see your identification documents before moving on to the next step in the process, document verification. In preparation for this stage of the selection process, place an order for your identity documents.
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree, along with either an associate degree or a PGDCA that is at least one year long.
- Students for the Senior Computer Instructor position must have either an M.E. or M.Tech.
Age Limit for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
- Students must be between 18 and 40 on the 1st of January 2023, with the minimum age being 18.
- Rules from the central government will apply relaxation of age requirements for students from unreserved categories.
The RSMSSB is an organization that conducts interviews and examinations of students interested in becoming officials in Rajasthan. The board decides whether or not it is acceptable for students to have the opportunity to become an official by using an established convention of an assessment framework that includes knowledge exams, interviews, and character evaluations. There is no limit on the number of efforts in this direction. At the meeting, a battery of mental and character exams will be administered to evaluate each student’s suitability for the bonus offered by the military. The SSB uses the examinations to choose students with qualities similar to those of officials.
The only responsibility of RSMSSB is to make evaluations, and then it will provide prescriptions. Before preparation and commissioning, fruitful up-and-comers get a vital review, and if they are deemed acceptable, their names are mentioned on a “merit list.” Students who completed the written examination, who, because of their service in the Territorial Army, have been prescribed by a PIB, or students present before the Service Selection Board gets an SSB focus to visit. Students for administrative positions go through the process of having their immediate supervisors submit development requests on their behalf.
10th Time table 2022
12th Time table 2022
University Result 2022
University time table 2022
How to apply for the Recruitment Online?
- Go to the portal at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Select the link labeled “News & Notifications” and look for a link titled “CET (Graduation Level) 2022: Detailed Advertisement,” and click that advertisement.
- Examine the notification to verify your eligibility.
- Find the “apply” here option.
- Start the application process and register on the website if you are using it for the first time.
- Before making the payment, double-check that you have entered all of your details.
- Choose the application form you want to use, check the box that says “submit,” and then print the document.
If you have any questions concerning RSMSSB Recruitment 2022, type your queries in the comment section.